I hope you are keeping safe and well in these challenging times.
As you know, I’ve been shielding, but will be returning to work on Monday 19/10/2020.
Please read the information below regarding changes to the treatment room and to the consultation process.
- Please do not turn up for an appointment if you have Covid 19 symptoms, are living in the same house as a person with symptoms, or has been asked to shield, have had contact with the Test, Trace, Protect team, or are awaiting a Covid 19 test result. Please let me know as soon as possible, so I can offer the appointment to someone else.
- The pre-treatment consultation will be carried out by telephone or Zoom and will include questions about Covid 19.
- I will text or phone you on the morning of the appointment to confirm that nothing has changed and that you have no symptoms, are not living in the same house as someone with Covid 19, or is symptomatic, or have been asked to shield, have been in contact or have had contact with a Test Trace Protect team, or are awaiting Covid 19 test results.
- Covid 19 information will be shared, if required, in accordance with the Test Trace Protect rules. No other information about the treatment will be shared, in accordance with GDPR.
- I have a NHS Covid 19 QR code for you to scan in my room.
- Please do not come early to the appointment as there is no waiting room. I will come to the door to let you in to the building.
- You will have to sanitize your hands.
- I will wear a mask and a visor and expect you to wear a mask, in accordance with government guidelines.
- Please bring your own water for drinking.
- Please do not bring too much personal belongings with you. I will be asking you to place your personal belongings in a box in the room.
- I kindly ask that you do not use the toilet in the building, only in an emergency.
- I will keep the window open throughout the treatment to circulate air, so please dress warmly.
- I will have a screen between you and me, but this will not detract from the enjoyment of the treatment, it is there to keep us all safe.
- Troedio complies with the guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 within the treatment room provided by the Association of Reflexologists. Troedio has cleaning, handwashing and hygiene measures in place, in line with the guidance. A thorough cleaning regime will be carried out before and after all treatments.
For a visual summary of the above guidance please have a look at an infographic that I’ve prepared.
I look forward to seeing you at Troedio again.
Stay safe and healthy, and let Reflexology relax you.
Thank you for your ongoing support.